For the Past couple days have been since a big learning experience for our Son Paul. I honestly believe his finally over the stranger danger and really starting to open up and allow the true cute personality come through. For example there was a tastful wedding for Michelle and Curt McCoy. Raylyn couldn't make it due to Morning sickness but Paul and I went to support on our end. Aunt Amy with soon to be Uncle Spencer were in Attendance. Paul went straight from them give them hugs and kisses. Later he say my parents he just want ballistic with excitment. His big thing for the night was running from Grandparents to Daddy.
Another thing was we had dinner with Grandma Spencer and my side of the Family, will Grandma Spencer has a little Elmo stuff doll. Paul out of nowhere said "Elmo." Now it's his favorite word besides No and Mommy.
I'll get more picture put up soon I just have to download. Sorry for not having enough picture up.
No comments:
Post a Comment