Saturday, March 14, 2009

Biggest Loser

Since I've left FedEx Raylyn and I have several evenings together to bond and reconnect with each other. One of our favorite things is watching the Biggest Loser on Monday nights. Granted it's a cheesey Reality show out of the million out there, But come on so for BL deals with real life health issue in America. Last weekend Ray was sleeping on the couch and paul was diving into our DVD's and pulled our Wall-E So I pulled it out to watch. There was a part in the movie where we start seeing the passengers on broad. Normally you would one can see a variety of people in many shapes/sizes. But what shocked me was how everyone was obese. Everything was made in a cup from breakfast to dinner and they hadn't move a muscle just say a command to a robot.
Seeing this made me sick partly because if Disney see us the American population as lazy idiots who don't get out and move around. Our future Child will end up with major health problems. So when I see someone really trying to lose poundish I make sure to tell them. We need to make a effort in our lifes to eat healthier for our sakes but also maybe for our children. So yes I do support the Biggest Loser and contine to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment