I'm writing today's blog in part of my little family and hope one day they'll realize how special they are to me. During last couple months have been pretty rough for from Car troubles to Apartment damages such as water or whatever, When I had two jobs it was keeping us afloat for a while but then my marriage almost hit the rocks. So making a choice I wanted to spend more time with the ones I loved dearly. Granted times have been less than favorable at most, money wise everything has been peachy but God willing things just fit into place.
But concerning money honestly once I've become a father and husband sacrifice didn't seem big. Being single and well off things didn't matter as much giving time was second nature. Now time Money and resource are hard to come by you learn how to live off on just what to have. For a couple months I would put Raylyn and Paul first. When we didn't have enough food or gas to get to work I would make sure they where taking care of first than figure out a why for me to get by.
Thanks to several friends out there who saved my butt with rides into work or someone who would lend a shoulder for me to cry on. I guess being married has taught me how to put others first than what I want in life.
I love you Raylyn and Paul God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just remember Heavenly Father who has sacrificed more than anyone else and He, has perfect love. That is why we are here, to try & be more like him. It looks as though you are catching glimpses of eternal truths! Now you can understand how much Dad & I have always loved you!!
ReplyDelete