
My last thought would be that you work together and put Jesus in the center of every thing we can make it through any obstacle. Aloha

It's a very simple called love but seems as though people always allow things to interfere with Relationships or Marriages which than in turn make them complex in nature. Lately I've been writting some Dr. Books which focus on such topics. But I would like to add another point to this, indeed we all fall into everyday living and kinda forget why we fall inlove with our boy/girlfriend, husband,wife etc. While we are in the dating phase of life we work out and do crazy thing to our bodies to be desirable to our partners. But when we get married people get into the haggish syndrome. What I would like to propose is act as though you are still dating and trying to find the inner beauty you once saw before. Now I have room to talk since leaving FedEx I've gained a lot of weight and need to start losing some before I start looking like Santa. But I'm writting this to show it's not to late to fall back in love, just trust Heavenly Father.
good thought. and i'm glad you posted wedding pictures. i've never seen them.
ReplyDelete