Wow the last couple days have flown by there is much to report on. More on the Baby new's Raylyn is very healthy and still heading into work every day. As for morning sickness is concerned it's really kicking her butt in more way than one, we are trying new ways to help her get over it. Take for example her Sister Glo Stump had a friend how said mint chocolates helped her stomach. So we where told to hit up Motherhood Maternity for some special chocolates to over come this obstacle. Needless to say the Fashion place mall doesn't have a Motherhood Maternity. So than I decided to get Andys Mints instead which are so much less expensive than some weird Chocolate from a clothing store.
Also on a side note if anyone likes a buffett for dirt cheap I would hit up this awesome chinese place off of State and 45th hmmmm ono. Great place or a simple date night but it's a close second to Golden Corral. But anyway we where doing some running around the valley when we wanted to grib a bite to eat. Raylyn had a wonderful Idea to hit the buffet. we also decided to invite the inlaws Terry and Deloy MacFarlane. We all said lets be up there around 1730. My little family arrive there twenty minute early. Mean while just chilling in the truck the battery dies, I'm looking for some cables but nothing was in the bed. To our luck there was a Checker auto store next door. Both of us liberated on just getting another set for me. Finally got the cables we had my inlaw jump me in the parking lot, everything work out until after dinner. the stupid battery didn't turn over after working on my truck for almost a hour. Deloy said "You need to bit the bullet and pay a new battery." finally realizing my father in law was right and 97 bucks later we finally got the new one installed.
Another thing I would like to touch on to Annonying people, it seems as though no matter how busy you get they alway pop up in the most inconvenient time. I just got done pumping gas after my shift from work and this vehicle full of wannabe Gangters rolled up. One riding back seat rolled down the window and said "Hey Z you want a kickin cd?" Given the situation that was placed, Bless X96 Radio from Hell Show. They went to a music break, to my advantage they played "Unforgiven" By Metallica. Seeing no one in this vehicle listened to heavey metal I increased the volume to where he had to yell out again to you want to pay a cd. Finally I said to him does it look like I would someone who listens to gangster rap. He got the hint and drove off.
Paul is tugging at my shirting letting daddy know he has a stinky poopie waiting to be changed. Aloha
No comments:
Post a Comment