Monday, March 19, 2012

Addiction Recovery Program

I know that there are some of you who might not like I'm writing this or speaking of it in general. But I it's important to not hide what as been done, I have some issues with trust and trusting others and with Technology. Which lead to my Wife catching me instead of me coming forward and doing the right thing but doing it myself. Now that's been said my Bishop is now having me Taking Addiction Recovery Classes. Last night was my first meeting of Twelve. It was really odd to say the least because for one it felt as thought I spent back in time when someone say anything everyone else would say "Here,here". My first thought was holy crap what did the bishop put me in! I thought for the second someone was going to say Huzzah or pep pep.
Needless to say it was a nice meeting and that the classes will help out in the recovery process, I don't plan on repeating everything one says or does still doesn't feel comfortable for a church setting.
Again please feel comments or anything to help me out or whatevers. Take care and hope to hear from many of you.
Also consider giving me any advice on being a better parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment