I'm openly admitting online to my readers and those who do fall upon this blog. I'm a Lier,Manipulator,Cheater,Etc. There isn't anyone to blame but myself, I'm not perfect nor well I ever be. But the last couple weeks has really taught me is that everyone else is fine but me and there are some serious underlining issues in my life that need addressing or they can destroy my entire life.
I don't feel that I can really pinpoint my issues other than it's been me who hasn't lived up to my full expectations.
In so many ways it's hard to really accept the fact there have been several chances to change my outcome and never once have I really fully grabbed it and took full control.
Anyway my thoughts are going a mile a minute so with that said signing off for now. And thanks to my followers, and readers.
Chow
No comments:
Post a Comment