First off I'd like to apologize to everyone for my lack of not blogging or checking up my account. Life in general has gotten crazy since the last time I was on here. So lets begin for that point, Being on the Navigator Folder was a huge learning experience seeing a sheet of paper at forty five inches be folded down to roughly eleven inches and look clean! As been nothing shorter than amazing, Now I'm helping running and operating the Perfect Binder which is a six to seven man machine. Working on it has really taught me what really goes into making books at a rapid rate per hour.
As for my personal life man alive where do I start we've had close calls with older Family members and medical Surgeries, needless to say everyone is somehow still ticking. Figure that one out! Raylyn my awesome wife has had nothing shorter than her struggles in the work environment. Ranging from work load to Managers not stepping up to responsibilities. So after much thought and prayer we as a Family unit feel it a reasonable goal for Raylyn to become a stay at home mother. It does come as a shock to most of my loyal readers, but I'd like to pose a question out there. Would you rather have a babysitter sit you children in front of a TV Screen for ten hrs a day? Or have a Father or Mother figure who should be caring for the kids give them the proper nurturing which they so rightly deserve.
With that been said finding a Second job as been so rough! battling with college degrees to high school students. I can't begin to tell you what a headache it has been even simple jobs as a a janitor are hard to come by. But at this point I don't care what comes around just along it's more money coming home.
My Faith in the Gospel has also increase because we have started having family night and scripture reading, and nightly prayers. For a long time we strayed off the path and really didn't have much a foundation to stand on let alone a relationship with Jesus. For those who personally know me each one of you can attest to how stubborn I can be and at times takes a 2X4 board across the head to figure things out! My answer is simple put away all pride and allow the Saviour to enter your hearts and minds and works his magic. Earlier Tonight I got a call from a Employer and we have scheduled a interview for Monday, not much but yet again it's simple but a step forward.
The night to getting late and my kids are still up so with that said I bid ya'll farewell and goodnight. Aloha!
No comments:
Post a Comment