As all you should already know my life has taken several turns in the last couple weeks. For starters being on Swing shift for our Church print center for one and also my children who are growing up to fast!
But one thing political which as struck me as aweward and yet confusing is our President and his current status on the Rich people. While listening to the Shawn Hannity radio show yesterday. It has been noted he and a couple celebrites has a intiamate dinner open discussion. Mind you I really don't care what that man does or thinks he could jump off a cliff and make the world a even better place for everyone to life. But what really ticked me off was the amount each person had to pay in order to attend the open discussion with Obama! 35,800 per guest, for the rich it's pennies but those like me it would take years to save that amount. I was so disgusted with what I was hearing changes the radio station was about the only thing a sane person would do.
Now my point has been put out there my I just say a president who goes behind our backs and lies saying the rich should be taxed me and throws private parties to raise money for his campgain it just ridilculious.
So my little rant is over for the week until something else comes up last week we had our family pictures taken at Willow gardens. Amazing scenery and changes of each season. while we made our mind on our outfit theme I like to play a game with my kids, called who say's that, I asked Lilly Bug what does Mommy say, Lilly (No) Daddy, What does Paul Say Lilly(Shut up), Daddy, what does Daddy say, Lilly (Damn It). Yes I did say that when this happened A knife landed on my foot and cut deep and Lilly was there at the right moment. I've realized my errors and made a promise to my children and wife it won't happen again. But when thinking about it kids really soak up alot from what they see and hear.
Thanks everyone who reads and posts comments on my awesome blogs keep them coming and please let me know what you think. One love
Eep! That's an embarrassingly hilarious story about Lilly. Sounds like you learned something from it though, so that's something at least.
ReplyDeleteAnd for the record, EVERY candidate, regardless of party, holds private fund-raising dinners like that. It's one of the truly broken things about our system of government - you need lots of money to get in the game. Personally, I don't think it's wrong for the government to ask that those who are responsible for a larger portion of the economy contribute a larger portion to it's maintenance, but we can get into that over Christmas. On that note, I'm excited for December!