Sunday, July 10, 2011
Many lessons
I'm terribly sorry to all my followers out there but my internet service has been down for a while. Since being down for the computer and other devices, many things happened just finished my second Relay Walk for Life in Murray. My first one was down in Odgen needless to say I wasn't prepared for this experience like this one. Personally this whole opportunity has opened my eye's not only to see how Cancer patients and survivor's have dealt with every day life. The goals which I set for myself may seem ridiculous and far fetch to many. But those who truly know me know who crazy and out there in left field I truly am. The miles set was 40 miles, crashed it by 3! I can't begin to tell you how many times quieting sounded so good. But the whole reason for doing the experience was to truly feel Cancer at it worst and understand the pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So you walked for 43 miles?
ReplyDeleteYes I walked 43 Miles next year my goal will be 50
ReplyDelete