Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Mind is Racing

Holy cow I've done Three blogs within one week, there is just a bunch things going on, it's really hard to keep tabs on everything now a days. First off the last couple days of been great partly because Paul my Adorable Two year old son said the cutest thing ever. Raylyn got off work so we didn't some grocries, Ray wanted to drive I'm sitting in her passenger sit just texting away to friends and family seeing wants going on. I told paul. "Hi Buddy I love you so much man". Than he replied with "oh Daddy thank you for loving me to much!" Man kids are just the best,

For little Miss Lilly Bug she just a bundle of joy just a smiling and laughing. she love's her naps and feedings. please just keep us in your prayers and don't be strangers either it be A phone call or text message. Anything to keep me sane would speak volumes. Good night world

No comments:

Post a Comment