Monday, January 4, 2010

Here are some pictures and things

Raylyn and Paul @ Lagoon
Paul is very excited to be holding his new sister for the first time.
It's been really rough trying to find any time whatsoever to even write down a blog or take time for myself. Luckly my two little angels are sleeping away so here I go, my New Year are simple and vey attainable just a matter of doing them and not allowing our everyday stresses overcome our main objective. For one I'd like to run at least once a week, read a chapter of the Book of Mormon everynight. Say I love you more to my wife and kids, be more friendly to any strangers I meet. Invite someone to hear the Missionary Discussions.

1 comment:

  1. hey bubs, all those goals sound great! You can totally do them! if you ever need any motivation give me a call okay? Love you bud.

    ReplyDelete