Monday, March 15, 2010

New Leaf

Hi everyone it has been a wild ride for a past two months, from packing to unpacking. Now it seems like the Lords works in interesting ways for the past couple weeks almost a intere month Raylyn and Deloy have been rather driving me in or taking home from work. Granted this isn't the best nor Glamorous way for anyone to get around but since my truck can't be driven until Emission's and Safety Test are performed I most be confined to others.
Enough about that nonsense this weekend a bitter sweet moment in the Tucker Family, Emily with her Choir from Rexburg Idaho sung with the Mormon Tabernaclen Choir. I've not had too many chances to hear Tuck sing but what I heard and felt brought tears of joy to my eyes. Partly seeing her excel in something that really brings her happiness and for me to experience this moment with my close friends and Family was a memoriable occasion.
News on the family last week was another trail of patience and longsuffering Paul and Lilly had colds and ear infections. Which also meant restless nights staying up with them making sure they air ways are cleare from build up or drainage. Secondly I also got a ear infection which in turn ruptured and drainage for several hours until we could get into a instacare unit which took my insurance program. After waiting for what seemed to be hours proscribe me a medicine called Augmenton it's stronger than Amoxylln and cause some nasty side a effects but I won't gross you out to much. Another than just painting a small picture remember in the 80's where everything had to be rather Neon or just ridiculously neon or bright altogether. To make a long story short "80's Green Brother yeah "
I'm sorry for not posting any pictures of the kids nor of our new place but once I find my camera than for sure. In the mean time please remember to look both ways before crossing and always wear A helmet. One love

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to read your update. It was so great to spend some time with you guys & THE most darling grandkids on the planet! Sunday was a very special day for our family--I just wish Dad could have been there too. Love you Buddy!

    ReplyDelete