Thursday, June 28, 2012
Huzzah
I've not be the worlds greatest blogger nor do I really care to be at this point. But this I will say it's good to hear that everyone is doing well. Congratulations to Amy Cornett for finishing her Masters Degree! Also to hear what's going down with Emily and Hugh loving it. And seeing Miss Paige growing up so much it's awesome.
As for me thing are just normal just struggling through life and making ends met, work is now going to four ten's! which is amazing this will open my weekends up and allow more time with the Fams. Plus I'm also up for two great positions Journeymen and Crew Chief on Swings. This wasn't something that was planned but after going through a pretty rough trail in my life it's so great that Heavenly Father will still pour our his spirit and blessings to sinners like myself.
Remember I love each of your I might not show it in normal fashion but, you are all dear to my heart. Thanks for every ones love. Take care One love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment