Friday, June 8, 2012
Blessings
This week as been kinda crazy in the sense that I've had to take the bus into work, while Raylyn Wrestles and manages Four children. From where I live it's exactly 13.5 miles into work so if I where to walk into work it would take me roughly 1.2 hrs to complete. I kept getting a gut feeling that I missed the bus and would have walk in, but everytime I started to walk, there was a feeling for me to stop and go back to the original stop. Not after I get back two minutes later a old neighbor of mine who has long last moved into another apartment complex come onto the main road, Redwood and noticed me waiting at the bus stop. He pulled over and offered me a ride into work! I thinking this is a answer to prayers for sure.
It did turn out I did miss the bus by five minutes and wouldn't have made into work on time, if I didn't listen to the promptings of the spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment