Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baptism

Normally I'm writing about the Walking Dead or some Gory flick which I'm engulf in at the moment. But tonight for now I'd like to take another twist of my blog, tonight we had a Baptism of a dear friend of my Wife's family. Jessica and Jenysen Eason where Baptized, Jessica was a life long Catholic and wasn't really interest for what I've gathered in wanted anything to do with the church but about several years of close Friends and feeling the Spirit she and her Daughter got baptized. Now I'd like to admit this was my first Covert baptism since being home from the mission. It was really nice to feel that spirit again, being away from that feeling was kinda odd for me but yet cool to recognize.
Feeling what I felt tonight makes me realize how important staying close to the gospel really is and how vital families are no matter distant or close. My goal is to some how make the gospel for central in my life and make God well more a focal point. But always.

No comments:

Post a Comment