I'm going to dive into some personal things in my life that for most people in my family won't come as a surpise. Ok my life mostly encompasses work,family,cleaning,work,and kids. I guess when one becomes a parent your life loses the excitment of those who may be single or without child. Anyway we are now heading into a new Fasical year and also means pay raises I'm not to happy about it but we all have to go through this once a year. My head Supervisor of the Church Print Center has came to me and has personally asked me to take on a new Operator Position on the Folder. Those who aren't familiar with anything involving printing or bindery working this machine folds and Perfs Brochers that you get either in church or in hotels etc. There are mutiple moving parts and many things to watch while checking folds and bundling. I'm stoked partly because one day I'd like to have my lovely wife to be a stay home mother.
One thing that I've not done will for a while to keep a close relationship to my Father in Heaven when I was a younger kid I would openly speak with him like he was sitting next to me. So it came to no surpise certain blessing had been with held and not given! But of course with you want blessing poured upon your head please consider humbling yourselves and really view a bigger picture than what's going on.
I'm so Greatful to be employed to keep food on my table and a roof over my head. So with been said my head and body hurt and my lovely bed is calling my name to come and relax. Everyone Good night and enjoy the weekend.
This is awesome news, Bro! Congratulations to you and Raylyn! I don't know much about printing, but this sounds like a big responsibility.
ReplyDelete