Monday, March 28, 2011

Amazed

I'm not a huge supporter nor fan of our Commander and Chief. But Tonight man alive he really did change my mind a little concerning our stand point with the issues that are arising in Libya. Instead of being a fat head and saying yes the USA will step in a take over and have yet another war under our belt. President looked to our Forgien Allies to help over see everything. Now that is what we should be doing instead of just stepping in all the time.
I was happy to see that we may be seeing a better side of our President, I now I'm flagged for my post but those of you in the CIA I don't care this is my mind and how i feel Sue me than. But for once we are actually seeing a smater side instead a fetching bull headed Idiot who doesn't know his left from right foot.
Job well done Obama

1 comment:

  1. Hey! There may just be hope for you yet, big boy! I'll have you voting like a Democrat within the year.

    ReplyDelete