Saturday, December 11, 2010

Small yet very Annoying

Recently I had to get my Vehicle inspected for Safety and Emissions to no failure several things came up. EGR Sensor and Insufficient coolant Valves where just Misfiring left and Right. So than got a Brother inlaw who is a awesome Mechanic look at it and almost Basically tear my whole Engine apart and reset some Codes. After which took the darn Ford into a Jiffy Lube for yet again another test which in this turn more than Five Codes or Misfires accorded to show up this time around. Now once again I must Drive Illegally for 30-100 miles to clear the system. I really do love my vehicle but ever since it's been paid off and now mine everything literally goes in the pooper.
Granted having a payed off vehicle is Financially nice but than not having any warranties can really put a wrench in your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment