Monday, December 13, 2010
.......................................
As I'm seating here on the computer desk and enjoying a nice two liter Coca Cola Zero, Boy I tell you what my life as really has been crazy not only with Christmas blah blahs but mostly Vehicle Crap. Saturday Shane Stump my awesome brother in law and I worked on my darned Truck for nearly seven 1/2 hours. Man alive I thought it would never end we would find so many different things that are going wrong. For sure man the thought came to me that my truck will never ready for the road. Any way everything is fine until about 3500 South and 215, my check engine light came back on! you Stinking Truck this was the very last thing which needed to happen. My plan was to leave work and get the Emissions gone and be done with the whole thing. Work at this point could just wait because working was the very last thing going through my head. While I tried everything possible to my leak of knowledge concerning cars. A good friend of mine suggested that one could unplug the battery and basically reset the whole set and therefore turning off the must annoying light everyone's hates. To my surprise this little treat actually worked. Now I must drive for another 50 miles to reset my computer system. So please word to the wise don't be like me and wait to get things in order. Before you even need anything fixed keep things up oil changes, tire rotations,lights, etc. Learn from the Utah Village Idiot. May the you have joy and peace in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment