Last weekend was Amy and Spencer's Wedding, Weather didn't seem to cooperate much but as goes Utah Weather one never knows how it turns out. Unfortunatley I couldn't get any photos in due to some troubles with the Tuxedos so that Ticked me off a little.
Anyway I'll just finish my saying Congratulations to Amy and Spencer Cornett for such a special day.
What happened with the tuxedos? Did you see the picture of you & Paul on Jeff & Becca's blog! You two are darling! It was so good to see you & to celebrate your birthday with you. We love you & your sweet little family.
ReplyDeleteIt's nothing too big When Spencer took the Tuxedo's in to the temple. No one clearified to either Jeff or myself as too when they wanted us to change? So that got me a little mad considering we had to rearrange. Even though this was a minor setback I just hoping to grab some photos of Spence and Amy
ReplyDelete