Saturday, May 16, 2009

Adventure's in the Toilet

I'm going to apologize before hand partly because my stupid Camera needs recharging but for some reason or other can' seem to find the Charger. At any rate on Thursday I had to pick up Paul from his Sitter's house, Normally before I go pick him up I try to get some sleep but today sleep didn't come easily. So After picking little man up went to couch and fall asleep again. Well to say honestly couldn't remember how long but the sound of water was heard in the bathroom. When opening the Door Daddy came across a little boy of ninteen months old standing in the Toilet and Blue Marker. He'd look like a blue berry, instead of getting angry at him, paul came over to Daddy side and give me a hug and said sorry Da Da. Next time I've have everything set up to here when things like this happen it will be captured on Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment