For the past couple months I've been working Graveyard Shift for the Church printing Center. In order to pass time besides catching a couple five minute naps between machines breaking down I wanted to read the Eragon Trilogy. I've never read a Fantasy book before. The closet thing ever was really watching Lord of the Rings. So needless to say my judgement are mainly coming from the movie and my short memory.
So the Story basically starts off with a Elf Fleeing from a Dark Lord who gets his powers from Dragons. So in order to save humanity and life as we know it this one Dragon egg needs to be saved. This boy Eragon finds the egg while Deer hunting. The plot gets deeper with politics, love, blah blah. Needless it was like reading the old Testament. conclusion is yet to be seen the author has only written three books and still is working on the fourth. My next post will be mostly about Deer hunting and Camping Partly because I'm now reading Patrick McManus
No comments:
Post a Comment